Technology & Cybersecurity Conference
July 13, 2017
UW-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health
Health Sciences Learning Center
750 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53705
Registration is now open for the 17th annual Lockdown Technology and Cybersecurity Conference! Join your cybersecurity colleagues and technology professionals for this engaging conference that looks to be the best yet.
Think Global, Secure Local is the conference theme this year. And as always, Lockdown will feature keynote speakers that are sure to inform, engage and inspire you.
Founder and CEO, Stronger International
UW-Madison Chief Information Security Officer
2 session tracks and more
Focus on cybersecurity strategy and planning
Incident response, monitoring and enterprise systems security
Back by popular demand will be the lock-picking village, as well as a cybersecurity diversity panel, security health checks for your devices, catered breakfast and lunch, and networking opportunities.
Lockdown 2017 Presentations
- Securely Deploying IPv6 slides (PDF)
- Attacker Cryptyonite, How to Threat Model Your Way to a Good Night’s Sleep slides (PDF)
- Closing Keynote slides (PDF)
- I Don’t Worry About my (Restricted) Data Security slides (PDF)
- IT And Security Diversity Panel slides (PDF)
- Using Analytics to Intuitively Fight Future Cyber Threats slides (PDF)
- The Cybersecurity Shift slides (PDF)
- Seeing Red: Improving Blue Teams Through Red Teaming slides (PDF)
- Securing Institutional Data in a Mobile World slides (PDF)
- Secure the Institutional Email Brand slides (PDF)
- Gaining Privilged Access on Windows Networks slides (PDF)
- Win the Cyberwar with a Zero Trust Architecture slides (PDF)