Technology & Cybersecurity Conference
July 13, 2017 | University of Wisconsin–Madison
Call for Proposals
Lockdown 2017 is seeking proposals that highlight cybersecurity strategies, tools, and skills that you can leverage on a local level to have an impact on a global level. Proposed sessions should be 45 minutes in length, connect to the theme, and have clear takeaways for the audience. Sessions that engage the audience are encouraged.
Topics could include (but are not limited to):
- Managing restricted and sensitive data and preventing data loss through ransomware
- Improving your cybersecurity risk management programs to materially reduce cybersecurity risk
- Building a community of experts and improving institutional user competence through security education, training, and awareness
- Maturing security operations and promoting best practices for organizational networks and common services
- Improving cyber threat intelligence analysis, dissemination, and remediation
- Optimizing services, establishing security metrics, promoting compliance, and achieving continuous diagnostics and mitigation
- Where is cybersecurity and technology heading by 2027?
Questions? Email the Office of Cybersecurity.
Deadline for proposals: May 5
Countdown to Conference
Speaker and registration info coming soon!